About Happy Days Auto Body LLC
We have been at this location since 1990.
We offer complete auto body repair and refinishing.
We can handle all insurance claims, from any company.
We offer a lifetime warranty on paint, backed by Axalta (formerly Dupont).
We will repair your vehicle correctly and quickly at a reasonable cost, hassle free.
At Happy Days Auto Body our customer is our first priority!
Who We Are
Our technicians are ASE Certified.
Our technicians are trained and committed to doing excellent work.
Our Mission to You, Our Customer
- Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve it's value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If your not sure why one estimate is different from another you have received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (by I-Car or ASE, for example) technicians.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
As our customer, we welcome you. You will receive the finest quality repairs available. These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry. We are:
- Working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fix todays complex vehicles
- keeping our technicians up-to-date through on going training
- striving to meet standards of top quality paint and repair work
- dedicated to improving the collision repair industry
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, saftey, and craftsmanship. You may have some questions concerning the estimating/repair process...this page was designed with those questions in mind. If you have any questions, please ask us. Our trained professionals are ready and willing to help you in any way they can.
For us, satisfying our customers is the most important goal we have.
Again thanks for visiting our web page.